Sunday, November 20, 2011

On my way home...

It has been a great trip! I am now in Tokyo after my first leg of the journey. We will fly out tomorrow at 2:45 PM Japan time and arriving in Saint Louis at 4:05 PM CST. I wish it was that quick to fly back but we have about 20 hours of traveling to do tomorrow.


This is one of the bullet trains we rode to Tokyo in. This one was speeding by us at break neck speed. They travel at about 180 MPH or so. They are very smooth and comfortable to ride in. I took a nap on the way.


We saw some beautiful country side with mountains as we sped along.


As well as city landscape. 

I promise I will be posting more on this trip. I have to get to the other side of this journey. I have so much to tell all of you. I can't keep it all in. I have to get Michelle to help me write it all. So keep watching for more.

Gary

No comments: