Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Are we all to 'GO'?

Almost immediately upon arriving in Japan I was handed a book to read titled 'Radical' by David Platt, which I highly recommend that everyone read. I have been wanting to talk about this book here on the blog, as well as, I have wanted to expand on the topic I was talking about at the end of my last post 'Japan', but have not been able to get my words together to do so. My Pastor brought a sermon before the church on this topic this past Sunday in which he handled this subject far better than I could have ever done, so I have embedded it below. Please take the time to listen and ponder on what God is saying to His church through His Word.

Gary

1 comment:

Mama in Uganda said...

We really enjoyed this teaching. Thank you for sharing the link.

Zane and Summer