Tuesday, December 11, 2007

God's Provision

One of the primary reasons for creating this blog is to give testimony to God's provision for us as we seek to follow Him as He leads us to England.

I know the Bible says the Lord will provide, but it has been incredible to watch Him do so.

Gary had to stop working for a paycheck in October - we knew we had enough money to get us through the end of the month, but we had no more than that.

The Lord has provided. He is meeting our needs in the most incredible ways. All the things he has provided to date are so numerous to mention so I will start with what He provided on Sunday evening.

Once we arrived at Church a friend handed me an envelope containing $115. This was from my Sunday School class who decided to give it to us to help with Christmas. This was truely an answer to prayer as all the money that we have received has been needed to pay bills so last week I asked the Lord, for just a little money so I could buy our family a Christmas present. I was given just enough money.

Then after church we were given a check for $390 which was owed to Gary from a job he did back in September.

Finally, as we arrived home a friend called Gary and offered to buy us Microsoft Word as a Christmas gift. We were amazed as we had been praying that God would allow us to buy this as we were going to need it as we work with WEC.

What can I say - God is GOOD!!

Michelle

No comments: