Saturday, December 29, 2007

Gary is off to England

Gary's flight is booked. He will be gone for 8 days (I'm not saying when - safety reasons) The purpose of the trip is to meet all the people at Radio Worldwide and to find out about the ministry there and what his role will be.

Now I have to admit I'm a little jealous he gets to go to England without me ;) but I'm so excited to find out what we will be involved with. I will definitely fill you in on all the details upon his return.

Before I forget, God has also provided for this trip. My Grandmother gave us some money for Christmas - it was in pounds sterling - not dollars. So Gary has some money for the trip and we didn't have to pay any exchange fees. Thank you Lord.

Also we have found out exactly when we leave for our training in Fort Washington, PA. We have to be there the weekend of February 9 & 10. Only 6 weeks away!!


Michelle

No comments: