Saturday, March 3, 2012

To top it all off...

I came down with a really bad cold this week. On Tuesday evening, after dinner, I started to get a sore throat, achiness and heat flashes. I went to bed and woke up Wednesday with a bad sore throat and all my joints hurting. I spent the day dragging just trying to keep going. I took some Ibuprofen before I went to bed that night and sweated all night long. When I woke the next morning I felt GREAT, having a lot of energy, I was able to do my work with ease. I thank God for His healing so that I could continue with all my work that is still ahead of me. I am feeling much better now, still not completely over it.

Thank you all for praying. Please continue to pray, it has certainly been a battle here as well as on the home front.

The work is going well. The electrician is nearly complete with his Rough-in. The Plumber still has not been able to start his work yet, because of the problems we have had the Plumber had to go start another job and has not been able to get back to us. He is to start his work on Monday. The apartment is coming together despite all the set backs that we have had. We have all the walls framed up and have started insulating and hanging the drywall. It is looking like an apartment now. We should be able to hang some kitchen cabinets on Monday.

I have a very busy week. Some friends want to see me on Monday evening, my Brother-in-law is coming up to see me on Tuesday evening, I have a meeting planned with another friend and I still need to do some shopping, as well as do some work on this apartment.  Don't get me wrong, I am very excited about this week with all the busyness seeing everybody and all, especially the fact that I will be seeing my own family on Thursday, that is the day I will be traveling back home. So, I can't forget to pack too!

I have some very exciting news too! My phone rang today and I answered it to hear Elaina tell me that she has repented of her sins and is now trusting Christ save her. I am choking back tears just writing this. Oh that was so good to hear! Thank you, Lord! Michelle hugged her for me but that just isn't the same. I am so looking forward to going back home.

Gary

No comments: