Friday, December 18, 2009

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas

This post is very late (blogging has taken a back seat over the last couple of weeks) but the tradition in our home is to put up the decorations the day after Thanksgiving.

The kids were excited to get all the decorations out and up. We borrowed a Christmas tree from my parents (as they will be with us for Christmas) and used our ornaments that we had brought from the States.




I love the time when they bring out the ornaments. Most of them are ones the children have made, or special ones that we have given them over the years. I often hear "Oh! Do you remember when ...." or "I forgot I had this one!!"



After the tree went up we made some decorations for the wall and then Nicholas put up his "Mary Christmas" sign!!! :)



Michelle

No comments: