Friday, December 18, 2009

Rothwell - Lights On

The day after Thanksgiving saw us walking in some very cold weather (well, cold for England!!) to Rothwell Town Center to watch the Christmas lights begin turned on. We thought it would be a quick event, but were wrong as a 45 minute show was presented before the lights were switched on.


The kids had a wonderful time. Listening to the Christmas music.

Hugging with Mom to keep warm (I really enjoyed that too!!)

Playing with the balloons that were handed out.

Watching everything that was going on.

And just hoping their balloons wouldn't float away!! (notice - we tied them around wrists!!)

And for those that complain that I never put a picture of myself on the blog - here it is!! Sorry it's blurry - but that's as good as it gets!!!


Michelle

1 comment:

Adeye said...

Oh my friend--you do know how absolutely adorable your children are???? I wish I could hug each one in person :)