Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wigwams and Decisions

On one of our many walks through the English countryside this spring we came across this wigwam built from sticks and the kids were inspired.


So they spent the next hour building their own.


Naomi worked alone and wrote her name in sticks.






Nicholas teamed up with Deanna, while Elaina and Jeremiah worked together.


Daniel was more interested in taking pictures than building.  Below are a couple he took.





During this time Gary and I talked about where we were, where God is leading and what is next for us.  This discussion led to a very big decision .... which I will tell you about tomorrow ;)

Michelle

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Please thank Daniel for his pictures. They are beautiful, and I have printed them off to put in my prayer journal.

The dandelion is going at the front of my new journal. Dandelions are amazing. Their seeds travel for miles and miles, carried by the wind. They have even been found in the upper atmosphere. Reminds me of John 3 where Jesus talked about those of us who live by the Spirit, being like the wind. You don't know where it's coming from or where it's going next.

Your family, like the dandelion seeds, have been prepared to be blown by the Spirit. Daniel's picture will remind me to catch the wind of the spirit and trust Jesus for the adventure.