Friday, September 17, 2010

Just Because ...




He loves me :)  
These flowers arrived on a day I was feeling sick and sorry for myself.  Nothing like a bouquet of beautiful flowers to make me feel a little better and remind me of how much I am loved.  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, just to let you know that the Lord continues to work in wonderful ways.  Charley and Kate's adoption of the two Eastern European girls was fully funded just days before they left to get them.  Please keep them in your prayers as they are waiting for a court date, which at the earliest would be 24th September.  While they wait, they remain separated from their other children who had to stay in the States.  Thanks

Michelle


1 comment:

Adeye said...

What a beautiful gift. Yes, you are love---and soooo missed, I'm sure. Hang in there, dear friend.