Thursday, October 7, 2010

The LORD is in control

In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
Proverbs 16:9


The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the LORD.
Proverbs 16:33
 

Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD'S purpose that prevails.
Proverbs 19:21



The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD; He directs it like a watercourse wherever He pleases
Proverbs 21:1



How awesome is the LORD Most High,
the great King over all the earth!
Psalm 47:2

I have to tell you I am so excited about the interview tomorrow.    I KNOW He is in control of the outcome and I look forward to seeing His answer to our prayers.

Michelle

2 comments:

Shonni said...

What wonderful pictures and verses.

Adeye said...

waiting waiting waiting for GREAT news, my friend. He is ABLE!