Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Unbelief!

Despite God working in our lives like we have been posting, I have unbelief. I am not trusting God completely. I am struggling to think on those things that are true. God has promised us that He will provide all of our needs and for me not to trust Him is a sin. He has truly blessed us and shown us that He is able to do just what He says He will do, but yet I still struggle.

Matthew 6:33 Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you.

This I have to believe. If I can't take God at His Word then I am in trouble. These next 3 months will be a time of stretching and learning as well as transition for all of us, but this will be the one thing that I will need to be in prayer about while constantly thinking on the truth.


Gary

No comments: