Saturday, April 5, 2008

Enough to Share


The reason I like to write about these deals at CVS and Walgreens is that I am able to give to others through God's provision for us. This was especially true this week. Here is what I purchased:

2 Spa Radiant Body Wash (I gave 1 away before I took the picture) - $9.98
1 Colgate toothbrush - $3.99
5 boxes of extra strength pain relief gelcaps (24 count) - $19.95
1 Jane blush - $3.99
1 box of extra strength Excedrin (24 count) - $1.99
1 box Tums QuikPak - $4.99
Aquafresh toothpaste $3.99

TOTAL PRICE $48.88

Coupons - $ 6.00
Rebates - $16.96
ECB - $29.93

Total coupons/rebates/ECB - $52.89

This leaves me with a $4.01 profit after purchasing all of the above.

I am so excited when God provides for our needs and even more excited when He gives us more than we need so we can share with others. Thank you God for providing.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
I am with you on this one. Next week at Awana it is "Showers of Blessing" theme night and we are showering our Awana missionaries with gifts. Sarah's club is doing toiletries (shampoo, soap, toothpaste, etc.) I have such a stockpile of this thanks to Walgreens deals that we will be able to give several name brand things that I would not have been able to afford otherwise! It is a blessing. How are you enjoying CVS? After reading all the CVS posts on Crystal's blog I am starting to get a little jealous!
Talk to you later,
Shannon

Gary and Michelle said...

Shannon,

I am really enjoying CVS and trying to make the most of it before we return to St Louis in 5 weeks.

Michelle

Unknown said...

Michelle,
I'm amazed how much you are saving with what you are buying! Girl, you need to teach some us how to do this!

By the way Erin is working on a template for you, she's said she'd put one together and if you liked it, she'd put it up for you on this blog. If now, she'd change it to your specifications.

Hope to talk to you soon!