Friday, January 23, 2009

Emotions are running high

With only 11 days to go emotions are running very high in this home. Gary and I continue to battle with the extremes of excitement, sadness and nervousness.

Please specifically remember the children in your prayers as they are so hyper and noisy. I have been receiving comments from them such as "I can't seem to get all my energy out". Consequently this is leading to some mild behavioral issues and they are having a really hard time concentrating on their school work. I have to admit I do look forward to regaining a schedule and routine in a few weeks :-)

Michelle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gary and Michelle,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the children. I have missed all of you so please keep the blog up, so I feel like we will continue to have a connection.
Will miss all of you, but know you are following something you really want to do.
Love,
Charlie

Anonymous said...

Wow, the pictures make it so real all of a sudden. Please know we are praying for you everyday.

Anonymous said...

Gary and Michelle,

Please know that I am praying for you all. I will probably be in the same boat in May/June. Seeing all my stuff packed inside the car and heading down.

I understand the roller coaster of emotions.

Blessings,
-Melanie

Emily said...

Praing for a smooth transition!!!!!!!!!