Thursday, August 26, 2010

Interview Date

Today we heard from the American Embassy but I thought I would let Elaina tell you about it.  Below is what she wrote in her journal (of course I got her permission to share her thoughts with you  :)



News from the Embassy today.  Mom's interview is in October (8th).  After my birthday! After Deanna's birthday!  In six weeks.

I wish we could be on the plane right now, but all the wishing in the world won't get us what we want.  

Through all tough times, we must remember to trust in God.

Elaina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What sweet words, Elaina! I can't wait to see all of you. Thanks for sharing what was on your mind. October can't come fast enough for me! Much love, Heather

Adeye said...

Oh my goodness, friend, I soooooo wish it was sooner.

Just another one of those times we have to remind ourselves that our God is in control, that the timing is perfect.

I know your heart is aching to have your whole family together. Hang tight, dear friend, it WILL happen.

Sending you a HUGE hug tonight.