Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rothwell

Behind the campus where we live is the town park so a couple of days ago we did a little exploring.


The kids had fun trying out the play equipment. We haven't seen many children up here playing though, probably because of the snow. There are a couple of good hills for sledging, but we don't have a sled so the kids tried sledging on plastic bags ... didn't work!!!

From the top of the hill, where the playground is located, I took these pictures of Rothwell.




Michelle
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Roger & Kathy Stoll said...

Welcome to Rothwell! I know it sounds funny me saying that from here in Togo, but it used to be my job to welcome folks there and show them around or feed them. Have fun exploring and getting to know SPH and the area.
Kathy

Shannon Sikes said...

The pictures are beautiful, and I thought it looked like a perfect day to play in the park!

Anonymous said...

I love the quaint architecture...miss you all and can't wait to see it in person! Heather and Tim

Emily said...

Great pictures! I am so glad you are all settling in, sometimes just getting in is the hardest part!

God Bless
Emily