Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Moving .... again!!

As some of you know we moved from St Louis, Missouri to Leeds, England in February this year. We came because we were following the Lord's leading to work with WEC International.

Gary's job here has been Maintenance Supervisor for the property here at Springhead Park House. We came not knowing how long we would be here, but anticipated it would be at least several years.

NOT SO!!

The Lord is already moving us on. I will tell where we will be moving tomorrow.


I know that's not fair - but feel free to leave a comment if you would like to take a guess.


OK, OK ... I'll give you a hint ... it is somewhere where the Lord will add to our family.


So, until tomorrow ......



Michelle

2 comments:

Adeye said...

Oh my goodness, that is sooooo not fair! What a tease.

I have no idea where you are going--but I am so excited to find out. Adding to your family? Mmmmm---maybe back to the USA?

WRITE SOON! I can't stand the suspense. :)

Melsworth said...

Oh...you are making us guess! ;-)

Just letting you know that I am praying for your family!
Love,
-Melanie