Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful For ...

This Thanksgiving I am ...

... thankful to the Lord for saving me - for allowing me to travel this incredible adventure called life, with Him who holds me and guides me.

... thankful that the Lord has met all of my needs. He has been my Provider, my Comforter, my Helper and my Sustainer.

... thankful to God for giving me the most incredible husband - one who loves me so much, but who loves God more.

... thankful to the Lord for building my family in such a beautiful way. For the six precious faces that I have the honour to call my children.



... thankful for my family and the friends which the Lord has given me, whatever country they live in.

... thankful for the future, knowing that my Heavenly Father is in control of it all - there is no better place to be than walking with Him.



What are you thankful for?



Michelle

1 comment:

Adeye said...

Happy Thanksgiving, sweet friend. Hope you had a lovely day as a family. LOVE the pic of the kids.

You are right--there is so much to be thankful for.