Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Although a lot is good too!!

I woke up this morning to just a dusting of snow, but within an hour we had 2 inches on the ground ... and it has just kept snowing.

As of 2pm British time we have almost 5 inches - which is an amazing amount for this part of England.

I was talking to someone at the shops today who said it has been years since they have had a snowfall as big as this.

We feel so blessed to have the snow - and are making the most of it as our days of snow are numbered due to our move to Zambia next month.

We spent the morning playing in it and plan to enjoy a less crowded sledding hill tomorrow as the rest of the kids should be back in school. Oh, the benefits of homeschooling and a flexible schedule!!!


Michelle

2 comments:

Adeye said...

SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Yep--make the most of 'cause there is NONE of that in the Southern Hemisphere :)

Anonymous said...

I had a vivid memory of a dream I had the other night about Jeremiah standing at our front door wanting to play with Justin. It brought a big smile on Justin's face when I told him my dream! We both wish it were true! Really miss you guys!
Andrea Stange