Friday, January 22, 2010

Truth? PART 2

Biblical Christian

World View -
God is in absolute control of everything. His will is clearly revealed in
the Bible. God is totally committed to and actively involved in fulfilling His
will.


Beliefs - I believe God's will is to bring redemption through Jesus Christ to all
nations of the earth. I believe I am blessed to be a blessing and therefore to
actively participate in His redemptive purpose.


Values -
I think it best to seek first the Kingdom of God. To find my part in
fulfilling God's plan. To be obedient to His revealed will for my life and
to dedicate all that I have for the accomplishment of His purposes.


Behaviour -
I adopt a lifestyle that will glorify Christ and enable me to fulfill my
part in His redemptive purpose through all the seasons of my life.


Is this what you see from scripture a Biblical Christian should be?

Are you striving to become this person? If not, what is holding you back?


Gary

No comments: