Thursday, January 21, 2010

Truth? PART 1

Christian

World View - God is basically in control. His will is contained in the Bible but because of
differing theological views it is difficult to understand.


Beliefs - I believe Jesus died on the cross for my salvation. If I live true to His word
He will bless me throughout my life. When I die, I will go to heaven.


Values - I think it is best to live a good life-to pursue holiness and righteousness, to
read my Bible, to witness when I have opportunity, to belong to a Church,
tithe and participate to the best of my ability in its activities.


Behaviours - I try to be good, to obey the Bible, to do the things expected of a Christian
both in Church and in society.


Please leave a comment as to what you think about this list.

Come back tomorrow for PART 2

Gary

No comments: