Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Home

Praise the Lord we have accommodation in Livingstone - albeit temporary.

The Lord has provided a 3 bedroom guesthouse that we can rent for a month.  This will be a perfect base as we look for more permanent accommodation.

Please continue to pray for our long term housing as rental houses are snatched up quickly because there is more demand than supply.  We know the Lord will continue to supply our needs but He does like to be asked, so please ask with us.

Oh, and did I mention the guest house has AIR CONDITIONING!!!  YIPPEE!!!!!!!

Michelle

2 comments:

Adeye said...

That is absolutely fantastic new, my friend. And I just know the Father has the PERFECT permanent accommodation just waiting for you....just for His beloved!

Shonni said...

I know that it means some to have a home for you and your family and I pray that the LORD leads you to your permanent home soon!