Saturday, February 13, 2010

Quick update

The flights are booked and paid for. Scary but done :)

We have found a shipping company that will take our belongings from Leeds to Livingstone. We are just waiting on a couple of questions to be answered and hopefully will be ready to book that on Monday.

Still looking for accommodation, but we do have something that might work for us. We should know by this evening if it will, then I can fill you in on the details.

Still packing. Yesterday we began to pack suitcases. I find it easier to pack all the suitcases early and live out of them for a couple of weeks than to wait until the last minute and find we don't have enough space.

So little by little we are getting there.

ONLY 19 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!

Michelle

1 comment:

Adeye said...

Wow, my friend, that is a HUGE step closer. Just 19 days to go. I am so very excited for all of you. I absolutely cannot wait to see what the Father is going to do in and through you.

Continuing to pray!!!