Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Van Trouble Again!

The van overheated when Michelle was on the way home from the hospital with Daniel on Friday night and they had to find another way home. A friend brought their van to her and told her to keep it for the weekend. I retrieved our van on Sunday and tore into it on Monday to find the problem. A friend and I took the front of the van all apart looking for the radiator fan relay. We finally found it! Then I drove all over town trying to find all the parts to put it back together again and still did not fix the problem. We were stumped. So, on Tuesday, I took it to a mechanic and we searched some more and found a broken power wire to the circuit (he had access to the wiring schematic). He was very busy so I told him I would pay him for diagnosing the problem for me and I would replace the wire. He told me I didn't need to pay him and sent me on my way. I got up this morning and replaced the wire and now the van is back on the road. Praise the Lord! He does provide even in small ways.

Gary

No comments: