Friday, January 4, 2008

Ladies Day Out

Today we said goodbye to my family. They had to return to Chicago for their return flight to England tonight. We had a great visit with them - check out some of the photos in the new slide show.

While they were here my sister and I took my mum out to the Spa. This was a belated birthday present for her - What made it even more special is that I watched God provide for it.

When my sister suggested doing this for my mum back in August I thought it was a great idea, but I wasn't quite sure how I was going to pay for it. God knew. In September Walgreens ran an offer - buy 4 Robitussin products and receive a $100 gift certificate for a spa. What made this even better was I found coupons for the Robitussin products. My final cost was $3.96 for 4 Robitussin products and a $100 spa certificate. God is good - He allowed me to give my mum a special birthday present - and I even got a massage too!

Michelle

No comments: