Saturday, March 22, 2008

Please Pray For Our Health

We would really appreciate your prayers for the health of our family.

Thankfully Jeremiah has just recovered from a cold and ear infection so now that only leaves 5 of us sick.

Gary has a cold with tightness in the chest
Daniel has a bad cough and cold
Elaina also has a cold and is loosing her voice
Nicholas has a cough and cold and his eyes are also swollen. I'm not sure if this is related to the cold or the start of allergy season for him.
Deanna has an infection in her lungs. She has been sick for 9 days now, including high fevers and coughing so hard she throws up. She has been on breathing treatments for a few days and has now started on antibiotics to help clear the infection.

Thankfully Naomi and I are well. Although I would appreciate your prayers as I am tired. This is the second week of sickness (last week was the stomach bug!!) and I have lost count of the number of times I have been up during the night over the last several days.

Thank you for your prayers

Michelle

No comments: